“50 Hikes in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula”
Ride with those that know the trail! We’ll help you plan your trip! Contact us seven days a week!
We are a private company that receives no federal, state, or local tax support for our operations.
Why take the bus when you can ride with us!
Serving Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
and all of Alger, Delta, and Schoolcraft Counties
- We REQUIRE PAYMENT & RESERVATION FOUR DAYS IN ADVANCE. Sorry, no walk ups or cash customers
- We know the trail. We’ll help you plan your trip. We’ve actually hiked it numerous times! Those other guys? Well….
- We won’t just dump you off on H58. We bring you right to the trailhead! Any trailhead. Really.
- We operate 365 days a year!
- We are flexible. Try us!
- Pictured Rocks Trip Planner. I urge you to read this http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/upload/BackcountryPlanner2013.pdf
- We pick up and drop off at all trailheads. Really.
- If we don’t have reservations, we don’t run the shuttle.
- If there are no drop offs or pick ups at a trailhead, we won’t stop there. Make a reservation!!
- We specialize in last second arrangements between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Give us a call, we’ll see what we can do.
- We meet you at your car and drop you off up the trail, you hike back to your car.
- **Emergency Pick Ups are $1 mile, $95 minimum for up to 2 persons, $25 each addtional person**
October 15th – mid-May 2014
Once you make your reservation, we’ll contact you for exact times, locations.
Advance Reservations, pre-paid by Credit Card Only
Sorry, no “day of” pick ups or cash customers
(Online Reservations can be made for service through October 15th.
Call us for service between October 16th and Mid-May).
(anytime between March 1 – May 15th)
Wishing to float a river or hike a trail outside of Pictured Rocks?
Want to schedule a different time than above? Contact us 1.386.CARSPOT or firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Proposed Schedule
Memorial Day through Labor Day
Standard rate is $1.25 mile, $95 minimum for up to 4 persons, $25 for each additional person.
The Fine Print:
- **Emergency/Off-Schedule Pick Ups $1.25 mile, $95 minimum up to two persons, $25 each additional person** This includes if you miss your original shuttle. You will forfeit your original fees and be billed $95 to accommodate you.
- Changes to your reservation incur a $7.50 charge.
- Late registrations subject to minimum $25 late fee
- If this is a pick up, subject to minimum $50 deposit, refunded in full if you make your trailhead at the time you told us you’d be there
- We do not stop at trailheads if we don’t have a reservation
- The Interagency Visitor Center or the Beaver Basin Outlook are not trailheads. We do not pick up or drop off there.
- Rates for any service outside of our posted times/dates/trailheads in Pictured Rocks start at $95 per three people. We can get this cost lower if you work with us. Tell us your situation and we’ll make some recommendations.